• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hi there, I'm "Air The Star" an old member (2007-2008).

Air The Star

I love RHEL and nginx
Reaction score
Hi there guys,

Just a few years ago I was an "active, well know" scripter from the hispanic comunity of otservers. Today I'm an active freelancer in a few freelancer sites as sysadmin, consultant with servers.

¿Hows going the community?

So far now I don't work with otservers or either way I don't like to make them.

I do work with servers (Dedicated Servers, VPS, Cloud, VPNs, High-Perfomance and Redundant Servers) also I love to work with web servers, fell in love with nginx and varnish.

So I'm a live, I also provide some support, jobs from someone here at otland when he needs me with his server.

You can check out my blog, however I don't post alot there but the keywork it's coocky. - http://www.oscars.mx/

I'm an ex cloudflare beta tester and I'm (Still) a beta tester for Google PageSpeed if you need help with something realted with web hosting or servers feel free to contact me.

I still don't know if someone here will remember me LOL.

Best Regards kids.

He's telling the truth though, no one knows who you are. Why would we care? ;o

I'm here to see if someone of my time is still here... However david is a friend of mine of that time like you can see and he is a jerk even on fb.

So you say you are a RHEL guy eh? Why dont you help me set yp the new beta here in a VM?

idk you also, but on the other hand i myself am not very well known. anyway i like ur site, very clean and minimalistic design without shit begin spread everywhere +1 for it :)

So you say you are a RHEL guy eh? Why dont you help me set yp the new beta here in a VM?

I'm pretty much busy all the week, if you want you can email me

idk you also, but on the other hand i myself am not very well known. anyway i like ur site, very clean and minimalistic design without shit begin spread everywhere +1 for it :)

Yeah, I do love minimalistic designs and also this help a lot with the search engines

Back