• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hidden/not so known training/skilling spots? - Old school official tibia map

Tony32

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Hey guys!
I'm about to skill a knight with a friend and maybe make some runes on an oldschool server.
I was thinking if you have any nice hidden/not so known spots? All the usual places I go to, I often get visits by people with zerks or lured monsters, and I'm finally sick of it. (yesterday I got killed twice in an hour, not kidding) on my 11 knight..

I'd love to have a place where I can be alone for almost a whole day without suprise visits with evil intentions. Maybe there are some undergrounds spots where you can fish? Or just any place in general not many people come to. I do not know any tbh. Being able to fish and it beeing a hidden spot would be gold, but fishing is not a must as you can always bring your own food.

The usual places I train are mostly based around Venore, and no matter where I stand someone always comes by, does not matter how remote it is. xD

If you do not want to publicly share (which I understand), you can always send me a PM if you are willing to share! :)

IMPORTANT! Must be free acc as of now.

Have you tried Fibula or the Ice Islands. (If they're even accesible)
I'm speaking of the oldschool ice islands senja folda and vega (not sure if they are accesible without premmy, but should be possible thro boat northwest of carlin

Would you mind sharing which server you play?
You can send me a pm, ive been looking for a good oldsql server for ages....

Maybe cormaya, but ppl should be going there to buy AOL :/

Have you tried Fibula or the Ice Islands. (If they're even accesible)
I'm speaking of the oldschool ice islands senja folda and vega (not sure if they are accesible without premmy, but should be possible thro boat northwest of carlin

Would you mind sharing which server you play?
You can send me a pm, ive been looking for a good oldsql server for ages....

Maybe cormaya, but ppl should be going there to buy AOL :/
Thank you for your response!
I'm playing Medivia at the moment, hella lot of fun if you do not dislike some custom content mixed with 7.4.
The ice islands are full with makers so I would not be alone there. I'm thinking of some obscure or hidden cave or place were nobody ever would pass by to go to a hunt or whatever. Not even thinikng of going there looking for makers.
Thais and all around it, including Fibula is full of people :p

Desert dungeon scorpion pit (behind switchplate wall).
Mintwallin arch over lever bridge to old Daemon spawn (needs levitate or parcels + mob).

Desert dungeon scorpion pit (behind switchplate wall).
Mintwallin arch over lever bridge to old Daemon spawn (needs levitate or parcels + mob).
Thanks will go there and take a look for sure! Thanks! :D

North Thais
down
Cyclops dungeon
down
Spider room
north
pickhole
down
down
rat spawn

[Mapper here]
Nice, and love the included mapper. Thank you very much.

Thanks to both of you, I will check it out as soon as I can. Keep em comin! :)

mintwallin cyclops room, there's a lever which makes a wall once a day till ss, but if its a cheap rip off rl map it might not be working like rl tibia. Not sure if you needed to do the quest first tho.

Else:
-MOLS
-Hellgate
-Thais farms sewer (block the 1sq with a noob char)

If you get pk'd, people most likely exiva you (probably cause you're online + high(est) axe/sword/club - then it really doesnt matter where you are as theyll find you anyway :p

Back