• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient hide otc folders otv8 tfs 1.5

bpm91

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
caruniawikibr
hello, I would like to know if anyone knows how or what it takes to hide the files from the otv8 client, because I would like that when the player is downloaded, all those folders do not appear, only what is necessary.

After encrypt your files (on new directory always) and zip it on data.zip (data, modules, layout, init.lua) , open cmd in that folder and type

Lua:
type data.zip >> otclient_gl.exe
type data.zip >> otclient_dx.exe

More details here

After encrypt your files (on new directory always) and zip it on data.zip (data, modules, layout, init.lua) , open cmd in that folder and type

Lua:

More details here
Can I do that with otclient (mehah's or edubart's)?

Can I do that with otclient (mehah's or edubart's)?
1BIWWHR.png

Lua:

More details here
Is there a way to hide data.zip from %appdata% folder? I typed into .exe but when autoupdater works, data.zip are in this folder.

Back