• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

High exp ots

deadsalmon

mens cc 4 boat?
Reaction score
I used to play the OT Tibian. The highest level ever was like 1100 and it was an 8.61 with awesome donors and it was seriously the funnest OT I have ever played. Unfortunately the moron owner updated to 9.81. Does anyone know of an OT out there that is similar to this one? I've tried so many and they're all SO boring. -.- Or maybe a rookwar would do. REAL MAP.

How is he a moron for updating to 9.81? Please explain.

Mainly because 9.81 sucks and everyone stopped playing and all 9.81 bots you have to pay for. lol

> Mainly because 9.81 sucks
Moronic statement

> everyone stopped playing
Moronic statement

> all 9.81 bots you have to pay for
Moronic statement

You are the real moron here.
9.8X is 1000x times better than 8.6 when it comes to literally everything.
No one has stopped playing, there are TONS of 9.8X servers that are doing extremely well in terms of popularity.
There are free bots for 9.8X, you can use OTC, you can make your own, or you can go through your neighborhood, collect cans and buy your own damn bot.

9.8 sucks dick, the vast majority of OT players like old tibia a lot better, and everyone DID quit playing Tibian when he updated, you don't even fucking play so how would you know? And OTC sucks ass

9.8 sucks dick, the vast majority of OT players like old tibia a lot better, and everyone DID quit playing Tibian when he updated, you don't even fucking play so how would you know? And OTC sucks ass

I have played every version of Tibia since 7.1 in 2004. I joined OTFans in 2005. You do NOT know me.
8.6 is NOT old Tibia, 8.6 has NOTHING significant in Tibian history, NOTHING; it's just the latest Tibia version that supports free bots.

Precisely. It was the best war server I've ever played. Quests and monsters and crap are for noobs.

- - - Updated - - -

lol guyz i dont no this guy on the internet :(

Evan, you're a fucking faggot. 8.6 was the best update ever that's all there is to it

Lol okay kiddo, you're hysterical. Whatever you believe

This was a very amusing thread. Haha. No offense.
Yea, I mean shit, I ask a simple question and this little bitch picks apart everything and acts as if he's some all knowing authority. I just want a good high exp. 8.6... lol

.~:XerenaOT:~.

otservlist said it was 999x, so, high exp, and it's an rl map.

EDIT: nvm, it says 5x on the website. Gj, otservlist! :D

EDIT AGAIN: Seriously, this is confusing.

Experience Stages

Level 1~70: 3000x
Level 71~110: 500x
Level 111~145: 300x
Level 146~200: 250x
Level 201~210: 240x
Level 211~220: 220x
Level 221~250: 100x
Level 251~260: 50x
Level 261~299: 25x
Level 300~350: 15x
Level 351~400: 10x
Level 401~500: 5x
Level 501 onwards: 2x

By the way, you can ask most people on OTLand about 8.6~, and most of them will tell you they hate it. It's rather unpopular except among brs and people who have not played real tibia in like, 4-5 years. Also, OTC is the client that I was gonna use for Myteka, which someone has made a built in bot for. But, last time I tried using it for tibian, it kinda refused my connection. So, yeah.

- - - Updated - - -

How is he a moron for updating to 9.81? Please explain.

dead and I used to have quite a bit of fun on it, then he updated to 9.81, reset all of the levels back into the hundreds, nerfed the shit out of his donors, and pretty much made it so that if you were facc, you couldn't do shit. Bots were what everyone used, because almost no one there manually hunted, so it wasn't exactly unfair, because everyone that warred was botting. Problem is, we have no idea where to find a 9.81 bot. I've tried making one, but the tibiaAPI that was said to work for 9.81 on tpforums actually did not support 9.81. And, so, people did quit playing. He was saying that people quit playing tibian, not tibia. Everything that came with the update though was pretty awful. If I wanted to play a 9.8x real map, I'd just play tibia.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/49948294/otclient/drc-archieve/otclient-win32-0.6.1.zip

there ya go, andy.

ALSO, Here's what I'm talking about with the OTC not working for tibian.otc.jpg

Last edited:
if im going to war i rather play 7.6 or 7.7 more fun to solo n stuff.... 9.8 for better gameplay quests and monsters :) 8.6 feels like a combination

Back