• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

high ids nekiro 8.6

Abdelmaksod

Banned User
Reaction score
i use nekiro downgraded tfs 8.6 and i have downgraded scripts from high clients and cleaned every high item id inside them manually but what is going to happen if i forgot some high ids in movements or actions?
like this example below it will return false? or return error on console? or crash server? or do nothing? i just want to know how safe its if i forgot some ids higher than the ones in items.otb and items.xml
player:addItem(99999, 1)
item:transform(99999)
Game.createItem(99999, 1, fromPosition)
player:addItemEx(99999, 1)
can someone post all add item and create item and make item functions so i can look again if i missed some of them? or there more easy method to check and remove all high ids?
or add script to global.lua or libs like when creating item.itemid > 12660 return false
this is the server i use
Post automatically merged:

i click mark as solved mistaken
#sorry

i use nekiro downgraded tfs 8.6 and i have downgraded scripts from high clients and cleaned every high item id inside them manually but what is going to happen if i forgot some high ids in movements or actions?
like this example below it will return false? or return error on console? or crash server? or do nothing? i just want to know how safe its if i forgot some ids higher than the ones in items.otb and items.xml
player:addItem(99999, 1)
item:transform(99999)
Game.createItem(99999, 1, fromPosition)
player:addItemEx(99999, 1)
can someone post all add item and create item and make item functions so i can look again if i missed some of them? or there more easy method to check and remove all high ids?
or add script to global.lua or libs like when creating item.itemid > 12660 return false
this is the server i use
Post automatically merged:

i click mark as solved mistaken
#sorry
What about you trying it for yourself? You just listed the commands that you want to test, so how about you plug them into your editor and give them a shot?

Last edited:
Back