• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ OTClientV8 in game shop empty window - TFS 1.5 Nekiro downgrade 7.72

jakub742

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi, kinda embarrassed because it was working at some point of the development but now its not and i spent several days trying to get it working but its not.
First of all i have raised network limit and everything that was covered here TFS 1.X+ - TFS 1.5 - Downgrade Nekiro 7.72 - Add in-game shop OTClientv8 (https://otland.net/threads/tfs-1-5-downgrade-nekiro-7-72-add-in-game-shop-otclientv8.284755/)
obviously since it was working at one point.
No errors in client or server.

1689251302304.png

This is the current state. I have latest game_shop module from otcv8 branch, same with shop.lua, json.lua etc.

login.lua
Lua:
    player:registerEvent("ExtendedOpcode")
    player:registerEvent("Shop")

creaturescripts.xml
XML:
    <event type="extendedopcode" name="ExtendedOpcode" script="extendedopcode.lua" />
    <event type="extendedopcode" name="Shop" script="shop.lua" />

Diff checker for shop.lua - Untitled Diff - Diff Checker (https://www.diffchecker.com/y33VhI1x/)
I just added a few print calls to debug stuff the thing that i observed is that parameter data thats coming to sendJSON function is empty all the time when printing just empty array.
This print is from server console:

1689253001886.png

Extended opcodes are working because i am able to send custom opcode with json encoded data and receive them on the client side.

I manually entered a row to shop_history in DB and after clicking on Transaction history it will pop up
1689253052469.png

1689253169376.png
and in sendJSON from server - print is not nil but a table because of shop history row i guess

Pretty close to giving up :D

Attachments

Back