• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

High level-982

He bought chars like Ponckzers and exp parchment. Krtoff will get the 1000 level in the other mages to come his script in combo with me because if it depends on his team ... ^_^

I'll laught :w00t:

He bought chars like Ponckzers and exp parchment. Krtoff will get the 1000 level in the other mages to come his script in combo with me because if it depends on his team ... ^_^

may anyone translate it please?

You're supposed to attack your enemies, not the English language bro

krtoff buy char, krtoff rook char, krtoff high lvl, ppl cry in forum

thx for translating in
i dont get why du fay cries about krtoff lvls
just see urself du fay u are 850 and u only take pz when the other team cant combo u, i other words u dont log in if there s 2 mages 600 online or unless u got your whole team on
the other day we killed 5 of ur members infront on u and all u did was nothing u just saw from ur house how ur ppl got killed without helping them pretending to be afk casting haste spells and moving around lol

Back