• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

High Levels.

Dougx

Reaction score
Hi I am just wondering how there are level 500+ on the server with the exp rate getting slow... is it from pvp kills or is it all from exp scrolls? or what

and any good hunting spots for a 350+ sorc would be helpfull.

how are they cheat leveling tho? i dont get how it would work because pvp exp is bad isnt it?

make a new char and get lvl up and then kill it whit ur main

yeah but wont be much exp? would i get exp for killing someone in the 200's if im in the 300's?

i mean every high lvl got their lvl when you could cheat lvl when you werent auto blessed ^^

ahhhh i get ya xD cool... any ideas where i can level fast? ;) 300+ sorc... is there that new medusa/serpent island on this ot?

ahhhh i get ya xD cool... any ideas where i can level fast? ;) 300+ sorc... is there that new medusa/serpent island on this ot?

grim reapers ue style, spectre/hffs in ue/avalanche, medusas ue style. these are the funniest hunts if you dont' wanna bot
or the funniest and easiest way: PVPING

Back