• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

High Lizards Classes 'bug'

Dink

Reaction score
Well, I came here to complain about a factor that is not quite a bug, maybe it's a configuration or something that isn't correct.
The High lizard Classes (Lizard High Guard, Lizard Legionnaire, Lizard Dragon Priest) are not dropping items as they should be dropping.
I have been hunting them for a pretty long time and almost in a month i have dropped ONLY 20 lizard trophies. Although it's not only about the lizard trophies...tower shields, zaoan legs and zaoan armors even in real tibia drop more...If you check statistics in tibia wikia, you will see what I am saying.
Those items should drop in a bigger frequency...Compared to another monsters such as serpent spawns, they dont have the correct rate of dropping percent.
Please, the responsable, check it.
I appreciate in advance the atention.

Well, I came here to complain about a factor that is not quite a bug, maybe it's a configuration or something that isn't correct.
The High lizard Classes (Lizard High Guard, Lizard Legionnaire, Lizard Dragon Priest) are not dropping items as they should be dropping.
I have been hunting them for a pretty long time and almost in a month i have dropped ONLY 20 lizard trophies. Although it's not only about the lizard trophies...tower shields, zaoan legs and zaoan armors even in real tibia drop more...If you check statistics in tibia wikia, you will see what I am saying.
Those items should drop in a bigger frequency...Compared to another monsters such as serpent spawns, they dont have the correct rate of dropping percent.
Please, the responsable, check it.
I appreciate in advance the atention.

Instead of creating a new thread, please use the already existing thread (sticky) Bug Reports. Oh well. I will forward your report and let the content team take a look at the loot of these creatures.
Thank you for your report and contribution to make this realm a lot better!

Back