• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

high time for reset:)

kahalan

Reaction score
Hey all, i belevie that a reset on cyntara would be amazing, i know im not alone on that one :p. to many have get hacked by acc share or died with rs. lets make a reset for the autum 2010 it would be awsome to get a fresh start and get all the ppl back, we belevie in you Red.

// Kahalan with friends

OOH.. OLD CYNTARA ....
with 100 players ON, many events...
evebory having fun
;s
RESET RESET RESET !
WE BELIEVE IN U REED

BELEIVED i have no hope left, there is no gm,cm or god online never, why is it still running, its max 30 ppl online no one of those has donor items so. reset or cyntara will die.. that sucks bcs its a lovly server to bad that red doesnt give a fuck about it...

kahalan
So you want a reset because a lot of people shared and some others were too stupid to keep a frag count? L O L

There will be a reset, but I'm working on an update to come along with it. I'll make a suggestion thread later.

Red

Suggestion: Have a player named death go kill everyone, ok sounds good, will be implemented.

jk

There will be a reset, but I'm working on an update to come along with it. I'll make a suggestion thread later.

Red

Nice do you have any idea how long its going to take?? :D

kahalan
So you want a reset because a lot of people shared and some others were too stupid to keep a frag count? L O L

dude just stfu.. i got hacked by knight 'nafax.. thats it, no account share. in somehow i believ that if you have full donor set, and get redskull you wouldnt lose all your eq, for example if you are in war and you kill 7 ppl without white you get red skull.. thats not okey i payed around 400 usd on cyntara and ill get hacked 4-5 days after i donated.. dont you think i have the rights to get it back? Rals ill fuck you up in game ! L O L <<-- heavy

dude just stfu.. i got hacked by knight 'nafax.. thats it, no account share. in somehow i believ that if you have full donor set, and get redskull you wouldnt lose all your eq, for example if you are in war and you kill 7 ppl without white you get red skull.. thats not okey i payed around 400 usd on cyntara and ill get hacked 4-5 days after i donated.. dont you think i have the rights to get it back? Rals ill fuck you up in game ! L O L <<-- heavy

If you are in war... idiot... you have free frags. Now if you are in pk spree and later (minutes) get owned having rs, its your own fault so stop crying.

If you got hacked... well you are either stupid or naive... I've played real tibia since 2000 and OTs for like 3 years and I've never got hacked. Neither any of my friends. It's quite simple, don't share and don't use any kind of external tool.

You can't kill me in game :)

Best regards! =*

if you have played since 2000, its high time to quit and get a job man..

Quit... why? Anyone can have some fun and can spend his free time however he wants.

And I have a very good job btw, but thanks for your concern =*

Best regards!

Back