• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

high usage cpu otx server

leozynho123

Reaction score
good night , someone could help me solve a cpu usage problem? My server is using 20% of CPU with only 40 players, while a friend of mine with the same OTX uses around 12 % to 76 players online

Maybe it can also be your NPCs. NPCs on TFS (from which OTX is forked, IIRC) do not idle while there are no spectators and can be a major haggle.

Try applying this pull request to see if it helps.

what version are you using?
try to compile with a different boost version, i had this problem long time ago with boost 1.5 or 1.6 idk

[QUOTE = "SN4KY, pós: 2281792, membro: 211366"] qual versão você está usando?
tentar compilar com uma versão impulso diferente, eu tive esse problema há muito tempo com boost 1.5 ou 1.6 idk [/ QUOTE]
good night , already tried with different versions, the results are always the same or worse , I've tried with old boosts , new boosts , 1:42 , 1:46 . 1:53 and nothing

It could also just be the computer you're hosting on. What's your CPU?

earlier I used a cloud , and then migrated to a dedicated xeon e3-1220v2 , ssd ovh and gave a difference of at most 5 %

using that perl top command I think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back