• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hiho Otland!

im good?

• You rox!

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • you are avarage..

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • no! dont like it!

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Nyoon

Reaction score
Im new here at otland :(

And i wanna show you guys some of my mapping skills :D

2vlkx8p.png

a tomb on my server :D

Wouldn't be surprised if it's Neon trying to prank us, anyway: nice!

I wouldn't be surprised either. Everyone got an own style, and we obviously recognize that style.

Anyway, you did it very well "Nyoon". :)!

Reputation for you.

I wouldn't be surprised either. Everyone got an own style, and we obviously recognize that style.

Anyway, you did it very well "Nyoon". :)!

Reputation for you.

well i won't be surprised .. but moderators will be as neon doing a multi account thing .. and i bet that's illegal :D

it's not illegal ?? .. well i thought so .. because most of the forums count it illegal .. well at my forum at least i count it illegal :D

Wtf are you all talking about? -.-

I do not map like this if you think this "Nyoon" is me....

I also don't have such a big screen, what is this like 22 tum?
I have 18...

- OnTopic
Nice mapping man!

no ot, but im mapping an own map for fun :)

may i ask you a question Nyoon .. why don't you have your own personality?? why are you calling your self Nyoon .. do you think that you'll be as famous as Neon!!!..

may i ask you a question Nyoon .. why don't you have your own personality?? why are you calling your self Nyoon .. do you think that you'll be as famous as Neon!!!..

Why do you ask such a stupid thing? It didn't even make me laugh... Maybe he called himself Nyoon at real tibia and/or ot's...

@the mapping, I agree with zniC, grass can't grow without sunlight and in a cave there is little or no sun light at all.

well i didn't ask you i asked him .. didn't you notice or maybe you read only what you want and you reply impolitly..

You said he doesn't have his own personality because Nyoon sounds like Neon. I felt like defending him. And I think your question was impolite. what normal person would say such a thing? I read your whole post.. Doesn't matter if you asked him since I have the right to post here I'll post what I want. If you don't want a responce from anyone except Nyoon, PM him. I don't like you.

You said he doesn't have his own personality because Nyoon sounds like Neon. I felt like defending him. And I think your question was impolite. what normal person would say such a thing? I read your whole post.. Doesn't matter if you asked him since I have the right to post here I'll post what I want. If you don't want a responce from anyone except Nyoon, PM him. I don't like you.

well i think i might be wrong in my question <_< i'm sorry if i was abit impolite .. but i really wanna know why does he call him self Nyoon .. :confused: i'm sorry if i was abit impolite

Back