• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hiiii <3

Hi :) It's great to see you back! It's been a long time since you've been on the forum. I hope you're doing well.

A lot has happened in the Tibia world since you've been gone. There have been a few new expansions, and the game has been updated with some new features to the new TFS!. I'm sure you'll have a lot to catch up on.

In the meantime, I'm sure everyone is happy to see you back. Welcome home!

Hi :) It's great to see you back! It's been a long time since you've been on the forum. I hope you're doing well.

A lot has happened in the Tibia world since you've been gone. There have been a few new expansions, and the game has been updated with some new features to the new TFS!. I'm sure you'll have a lot to catch up on.

In the meantime, I'm sure everyone is happy to see you back. Welcome home!
Thank you a lot Shalaby! There's many memories from these days!! and I'm happy Otland is still alive:)

Back