• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hint ::: Graphics Engine <<< Avoid LAG!

Direct X is getting more and more unstable as time flows by, i remember the game Assassin Creed was almost a failure since so many had problems with Direct X10.

But you should get DirectX 9, you can allways google and install it, if your using a laptop with a intregrated graphic card, you might want to update the drivers to the card. That helped me.

Lag on Tibia? :p

when im not logged in i have about 1500-1600 fps with OpenGL
and logged on like 100 in ots very stable and about 200-300 in rl tibia.

2x HD4870 x Quad core = High fps ;D

I wish this helps many people. At least, when my friend Pierolle Chael told me about this, I said goodbye to the lag.

:)

Aww.. Now every1 is gonna say goodbye to lag, lag will be so alone:( Im here for you lag!

- I really think alot of people knows this already, and there's people wit graphic cards that's doesn't support X5 or X9 direct's... So people have to live with it or buy a new graph-card!

The best is to have around 40, since it's the maximun an eye can see, so, more than it is useless and will just use more of your computer resources.

ehhh...If you play alot you can easily see the difference between 70-75 and 40.

Back