• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

hiperkarma's showoff thread - new pieces

The Christmas house I've made for myself and yer Crolly : DD

ehehe.png
I'm not getting the christmas feeling from theese pictures. It's quite difficult to decorate a christmas enviroment. But if you think about christmas you see a christmas tree, presents, and snow. Where's the snow? If the outside-part had some snow it would look way better. And add a candy cane on the table or something to make it look better.
I'm not saying the outcome is bad, but it could be done better.

Why can't you guys accept a little criticism? Learn from it!

Nothing? :)
We don't really decorate especially much because it's a waste of money in our opinion :p

- Add snow, remove jungle things = Christmas house
Right now, no, it does not look very "christmassy".
- After christmas is over, most people remove christmas decorations, so no snow = No decorations (Well, ofc I dunno how it goes in ur family but.. Yeah..)
<Yes Yes, I know that there isn't always snow at christmas, but in order to make it LOOK like a christmas house, snow is almost always needed>
- Also, the house in general looks good and such, but fix the west window + the north window (the hatches are not supposed to go into the house, right? ^_^)
- And oh, most people who decorate their house also decorate their garden, so perhaps a few decorations in the frontyard aswell? :p

Also, don't be a douche and rage, just accept all kinds of critisizm except pure flaming (cuz flaming is just... Ugh.)

^
^
^
Criticism

I don't like snow in Tibia. Actually, I hate it. I never use it.
Also, I don't think those bushes are meant only for the jungle.
They fit anywhere!

PS: I don't understand your problem with the windows. : O
Hatches? Where?

@Crolly: TURTLA

I'm not getting the christmas feeling from theese pictures. It's quite difficult to decorate a christmas enviroment. But if you think about christmas you see a christmas tree, presents, and snow. Where's the snow? If the outside-part had some snow it would look way better. And add a candy cane on the table or something to make it look better.

Candy canes are inside my present : ((
(Actually its role-play mapping, there are clues in the house that lead Crolly into the last note that says Happy Christmas)

I get your point hiper, but try to add some snow to that piece and let us judge if it gets better or not. :)

In New Zealand we have our christmas in summer time.

@Topic: Looks nice hiper :) I thought the link was a video of you making the map, not some shit music :B

Then why is there a telescope, that scientific board thingie and the magical globe? :O

I'm stupid, go ahead and explain why those things are there.

I'm stupid, go ahead and explain why those things are there.

The priests analyze the movement of the stars and determine you should really stop asking stupid questions.
They also mark your place on the globe so they know where to send their assassins.

Back