• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

hiperkarma's showoff thread - new pieces

No, :D Maybe sand on street and nothing yet.

Dude, this is under the main floor. The city is protected by the water so it flows down in large spaces.
Edit: I know you'd play my phun, but you can not. Sorry, 'bout that. Got your IP btw. ;)

wmumb.png

Underwater part of this city coming soon. Stay calm!

Next page!

Mapping is awesome hiper, but..
You know I CAN'T stay in calm -.-
Now show us WHY THE KCUF there are jungle plants with that ground, and whats that underwater part you talked about ¬¬

Pleaseee! 0=)

I dont know if pear trees are like that on real life but, if they arent they should XD

Awesome.

Dislike the swamp plant on top of the rock :/

How many times do I need to tell you that we customize Tibia, we shouldn't do everything as CipSoft did thousand years ago.
That plant is NOT only for swamp places, placing multiple stuff on the same tile is something new, they match, it looks good.
This is the last time I reply you and your comments meant for a 32x32 px area of a screenshot. You make me sick and tired.

How many times do I need to tell you that we customize Tibia, we shouldn't do everything as CipSoft did thousand years ago.
That plant is NOT only for swamp places, placing multiple stuff on the same tile is something new, they match, it looks good.
This is the last time I reply you and your comments meant for a 32x32 px area of a screenshot. You make me sick and tired.
I think he meant that the fact it's on top of the stone that it looks bad. Not that it's there
I think that the frog leaf fits everywhere in nature, but it just looks odd on the stone

Back