• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hipster Art

Hipster

Hipster time!
Reaction score
Hydralisk
42217221.jpg

Ultralisk
przez.jpg

Skeleton Mage
a6tk.jpg

And some equipment.
setdt.png
set2v.png

Rate and comment.

I saw this Hydralisk before, in fact, I have it saved on my comp. Were you an old member of otfans/otland? What was your nick :p

Also delightful sprites, I didn't like the eq for the fact it's so big that the jags in curves are extremely visible, but their design and shading are great. I feel like ultralisk and hydralisk could use a bit more of darker outlines as well as inlines, their details look kinda bland, though their looks are amazing. Skeleton is the only one I can't criticize since he looks fine :3

Hope to see more posts from you!

I always hated this floating undead mage... His ice and conjuring skeleton army spells were kinda annoying...

@Shadowsong
Can you tell me what user posted this hydralisk? Or have you forgotten? I don't remember, made in May, so...

@Arashel
Yeah, I know that feel bro.

I have some outfits on my pc, but have to remake them :)

Lolz all of your graphics are similiar to other pixels sumbited by users of this forum.

Btw. Hate Skeleton Mage...

^ no?

I really like the shading on cape of that skeleton , still I dislike the way how shading looks on first two mobs they look like they are made of plastic.

Back