• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesigner Hire me

Website Maker

Professional Coder/Developer
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm here to offer myself as a website designer and/or developer.

0d3601f.png

Descriptions:

Website designer description: We can either convert you a existing template for your website and/or make one from scratch. However, me and my teams work is extremely professional. Despite the fact that we're very experienced, it's very cheap compared to any other Website designer prices.

Developer description: We make you your own website! You can either give us a link of your competition and/or your inspiration (a template of a website you like). We also provide you an amazing 24/7 Customer Support, when buying this plan(s)!

You can either hire me or hire an operator of my company, DevSoft (operators will only be provided when given access to the private control panel). Please note: It's much better if you try to describe your problems with a lot of detail!

The website you ordered comes with no advertisements whatsoever. You will be able to choose from all of the following:.com, .net, .org, .biz, .info, or .co.uk. Also,
Your Custom Domain!

Frequent asked questions:

Will I be able to edit my website? You will be given a private control panel to edit easily and fast! You don't need any coding skills, however, if you wish you can also code.

Nevertheless, if you ever need help there is a 24/7 Customer Support button which will link you to a operator which is there to answer all your questions and concerns.

If I buy a website can you make it the way I want it? As I stated above, you can give me websites that are your competition or websites that you like.

How long does it take for my website to be ready? It usually takes around 15 minutes for your website to be published with a custom domain. Howevever on extremely rare occasions it can over 1 hour.

Plans:
Premium user plans: $15 USD, yearly.

Normal user plan: $25 USD, yearly.

You can always contact me via private message and I will give you my Skype if you agree to our terms.

Best Regards,
Website Maker

Last edited:
Bump, edited the thread (prices have been decreased for premium users of otland)

Last edited:
Bump!

Market Update

Sold: 4 packages of 30 dollars and special edition web design! PMs will be answered within 1-5 minutes if PM now!

Back