• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hiring Dev for Long Term Project

AdamSC

Reaction score
I am currently looking to develop a project based off the OT engine however it will be its own, custom stand-alone game operated as a formal company.

The game will require extensive modification to the source code in order to support a player driven economy/businesses, multiple races and classes, multiple types of "guilds", regional ownership, and a complex market system integrated to the website.

I expect the Alpha phase of the game to take roughly six months, and a public beta phase to take another 1-2 years after that.

The developer will receive base pay, plus an equity position in the project and ideally once the project develops I'll hire you on for a full-time salaried position (although if that doesn't fit your needs at that time it is not a requirement).

Please PM me with previous portfolio work, the amount of time each week you can commit to a project as well as how much you would expect each week for that amount of time. I am accepting 1-2 people for this role.

Back