• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Hiring in-game Helpers

Primeratuz

General Primeratuz
Reaction score
wBQV56j.png
EthenxiaOT is a server that will be published and online on 12/03/2014 me and my Lad have been working a lot on it, I hope it pays off one day. Before the server is fully published I decided to hire some people that will receive an in-game position if accepted.

I am currently Hiring:

[0/2] Gamemaster(s)
[1/2] Community Manager(s)

Application Form:
Please note that I don't expect you to master English

Code:
Name?

Age?

Experience:

Tell us a little about you:

Why should we choose you?

Note: Once you've submitted your application either here or in PM do not spam I will read it carefully and it may take an hour for me to decide.

Primeratuz

Last edited:
I had some problems with my outlook :/ But now i fixed it :) Going to send you application soon.
If you didn't recieved it, reply here, i will try to solve problem with my outlook.
Btw; my email is : [email protected]

Last edited:
Name : Lukas

Experiences: Because I play alot of highexped servers do I got huge experiences in highexped servers as a player, which will give me big advantages to help the players in-game, even if I haven't been playing the OT. If there's something in the server I don´t know how it works, will I make a character so I will be taking the knowledge in a player perspective instead of CM/GM perstective

About me: I'm still going in school, and can be active around 2-4h a day. I take my job seriously and gives no player any "Speciell Treatment"

Why should you choose me? I'm a person that's taking the job at serious, and got huge experiences within the staff area and as a player, since I've been playing OTs and Tibia for 7 years something...

What do I want from you?
- For me isn't it very important with money, but I do want trust from the other members in the team.

How do I work?
- I'm not the staff member that think the players are annoying, even dough if they keep asking dumb questions, I just want to help them at a way that they're happy with and are finding helpful.

What do I want from the server?
-I want other active staff members that is serious, and also can answer players questions.

Skype : lukas.hult (Pm me in skype or here, I don't want to speak threw mails, because that takes some time)

Name: John Bryan Guani
Experience: I played and experienced a lot of online games and experienced giving advices to some GM's of the event that the players would like to participate and will make everyone participate. Like
1. Getting a specific items or loots event for exchange of an item that the GM's would like to exchange for it.
2. Announce a specific place to be boosted up personally by the GM's by summoning unique mobs or higher level monsters or mobs.
3. Question and answer for prizes, questions that from the game itself and its information if the players really know the game play, items worth, NPC's, Places, Events and in some items that is always neglected by the players if the still knew it.
4. Giving rewards to those who reports to those who abused the game play and botting.
5. Guild wars for the top ranks.
6. Trade from town to town (From Silkroad)
7. Standing by for questions of players and providing correct answers.
8. Event like hide and seek.
9. 1st one to come gets reward.
And etc.
Tell us about you: My name is John Bryan Guani, i lived at Coloso Subdivision, Kabankalan City, Negros Occidental, Philippines. I'm currently living here at my family looking for a good job and i prefer looking on the Net. I had a working experience of being a Encoder, being a waiter, technician and a driver but i am a graduate of Bachelor's Degree of Science in Nursing and Studied Master's on Public Administration and just finished 2 semester on my Master's Degree for lack of money. I have a stable internet connection and very addict on playing Online Games especially RPG's.

Why i should choose you?: You should choose me for i am competitive and able to easily understand and a fast learner of the games. Wide reader and very keen to game information. I can easily establish rapport to the game community and would like to be a part and to take part on the game. Really wanted to be a Game Master because it's a work that you enjoy and can earn money. Play and work at the same time and have time for my family. I have patience, i am kind, polite, honest and a hard working person and can be available at all times in the internet through my email [email protected] or [email protected] and cellphone.

Thank you for your post sir for having us the opportunity to apply.
May God Bless us all. Hope and will pray for a positive response.
Take care always.... ^_^

Name. Devran

Age? 17

Experience: I played and experienced a lot of online games and experienced giving advices to some GM's of the event that the players would like to participate and will make everyone participate. I stole his text cause it's the same thing i have done like him

Tell us a little about you: I am from sweden (Stockholm) and i live with my family. I am most online at the computer more home less out cause there out is nothing to do. Well i still going on HighSchool second grade. So i am done with everything at the school atm. I am competitive and able to easily understand and a fast learner of the games
And i speak English fluent and i understand a lot and i speak Swedish,English,Turkish,Kurdish, and a bit germany.

Why should we choose you? Cuz you all motherckers need Jesus, No Jk. Well i will be active almost everyday and i will help some people if they have some problems ingame

Name: Oneda (Call me Alex, if you want to.)

Experience: I hosted some servers, also been staff member from some other servers.

Tell us a little about you: Well, I am from Brazil. I pass most of my time on the computer, as I don't actually got a job anymore. I have a big free time to be online on the server, and I think I may speak english well enough to help the community with their questions.

Why should we choose you?: Mmmh, that's actually a good question, I may be equal or worst than those applicants, but who knows? I am not the right person to say if I am or if I am not. I just think I could help the server to have a helpfull staff, just as a happy community. I can also be online for like the entire day if needed. Players that may be/are my friends, WONT receive any kind of special treatment.

Last edited:
Name: Linus

Experience: I haven been hosting servers some servers before. My experience with the server will just grow.

Tell us a little about you: Well, I'm quite a happy and nice guy. Allways helping, and I waste most of my life beeing on the pc if I'm not in school. But rules is my main priority. I do not do anything against the rules/order from the higher staff members. I'm pretty much just here to help the people and listen too staff.

Why should we choose you? Well, no real reason, you do or you don't.

If I'd get the job pm me. ;)

Name? Max

Age? 17

Experience: Not much but i have been Helping servers

Tell us a little about you: im looking for good server to help so i could be community manager or gamemaster !

Why should we choose you? i dont know valid reason i just want to help server and keep it up !

Name?
Mattias Östling (IG name = Cookie)
Age?
Im 20 years old born 1993
Experience:
The last thing i did was tutor on helzera.net and helped them with trying to get players + report buggs and provide a good and fun enviorment on the server.
Me and my friend used to run an OT but due to lack of players we had to shut it down. Been CM on a server wich servername ive forgotten xD... Also was incharge of fixing the events on a server.
Tell us a little about you:
Im 20 years old. Im a student as of today but someday hope to work with whatever i find interesting. (preferably with computers.)
I live with my mother and 2 brothers and me and my brothers are all gamers to the bones.
On my spare time i play computer games pretty much! watch alot of movies and hang out with friends on TS3 or skype. In the evenings i usally look on twitch.tv where i am a moderator on one the channels wich i hope someday will get the sub buttom he deserves :). On my weekends i party with my friends or just hangout with them. I spend alot of the time with my girlfriend or play videogames!
Why should we choose you?
Ive been around for the past months more active then ever. I love to be apart of something i believe in. I can provide a steady hand in wichever duty i need to do! if i dont know the answer i work hard to learn about it. I'm more active on the server and the progress of OT servers then ever before. I consistently learn new things and want to learn.

I love meeting new people and help them. I wont promise that i will be online 24/7 cause thats not manageable but i will promise that I will be there as often as i can and it will be minimum once a day!

OTHER:
If you have any questions send me a pm or add my skype: Exibiant

Back