• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Hiring professional programmers (TFS 1.X - Versions 10 and 12)

Fortera Global

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, I am looking for serious and professional programmers. I have some bugs to fix and systems to create.

Systems:
1- Monsters return to spawn walking when they have no target (as in the global) [already taken]
2- Monster transform into other monster without losing their reespawn (it can be in onThink) [someone planning to take, but not started yet]
3- New liquid color black (like the blood liquid) Screenshot (https://prnt.sc/rsnzc0)
4- Smart mode hotkey for clients 10 and OTClient (actually smart mode works on client 12 only)
5- New party hunt analyzer for version 12 and adapt it for version 10
6- New hunting task for version 12 and adapt it for version 10
7- map track for real tibia

Fix bugs:
1- FPS problem in client 12 only, happens after some minutes/hours hunting (from 140 to 20FPS per example) -> you can test it by yourself, just stay some hours training
2- (rare debbug client 10) DialogsImbuing.cpp 662: exception occurred, reason: (I have many logs with that debbug, happens in imbue shrine)

Contact discord: AdM#3016
Payment method for the services through skrill (or paypal), I prefer skrill because I already have some money there

Last edited:
4- Smart mode hotkey for clients 10 and OTClient (actually smart mode works on client 12 only)
I think you mean smart click? this right?
z9ukdgK.png

for client 10 I don't think it would be possible unless using some advanced dll injection, and for otclient if you use v8, you know who to contact :D

I think you mean smart click? this right?
z9ukdgK.png

for client 10 I don't think it would be possible unless using some advanced dll injection, and for otclient if you use v8, you know who to contact :D

No, I mean smart mode, the energy ring per example, when equip/desequip the ID changes, so with smart mode you can use the same hotkey to equip/desequip

qiPemO0.png

Updating thread...

4- Smart mode hotkey for clients 10 and OTClient (actually smart mode works on client 12 only) done

Updating thread...

6- New hunting task for version 12 and adapt it for version 10
2- (rare debbug client 10) DialogsImbuing.cpp 662: exception occurred, reason: (I have many logs with that debbug, happens in imbue shrine)

Now I'm looking for who has experience with debbugs of version protocol 1100 (aka 10)!