• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hiring someone to Add Sprites from png to client.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbaconghostx

Reaction score
I have tried very hard, and followed tutorials on using itemeditor and objecteditor but i cannot get them to function correctly like the tutorials.
I need someone who can add lots of custom sprites(i already have the png files) to my custom client.

the easiest way is to duplicate existing same type of item you want to add, then you replace only sprites and name.

the easiest way is to duplicate existing same type of item you want to add, then you replace only sprites and name.
I have followed the steps of placing in object editor and compressing otb, then loading into itemeditor. however i cannot get itemeditor to load my new sprites in. And i cant find anyone to help me so im forced to pay for help, if youre interested let me know lol

I have followed the steps of placing in object editor and compressing otb, then loading into itemeditor. however i cannot get itemeditor to load my new sprites in. And i cant find anyone to help me so im forced to pay for help, if youre interested let me know lol

Client version?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back