• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Graphic Designer Hiring sprite makers – up to 1000 euro per month

Reaction score
Dear OT Land Community,

my team and I are looking to employ a couple of sprite makers for our new RPG project. We plan to have the entire graphic section customized. Therefor we are looking for two to three sprite makers who support us within the project. The payment per month will vary between 100 and 1000 Euro depending on your skills, time and efforts. We plan to have many moving sprites, so you should have experiences with .gif production. The work will mainly be focused on nature and housing sprites, so you will work less on items and more on RPG details.

The estimated workload is about 40 – 60 sprites per week.To get 1000€ per month you will have to submit at least 200 sprites per month. You may apply as well if you are only able to submit 10 – 100 proper sprites, however expect less payment. The employment is for about three months from now and with the option to extend the work once the project runs. Payment can be settled per week or month once the required sprite number is reached. You will be directed weekly and even daily what sprites you should focus on, so you will not be lost within the production process.

In order to apply for this job please submit here the following data:
Name:
Experience:
Why we should pick you:
Sample of your previous work:
How active will you be:

In addition we would like you to create the following sprites and send them to the email: [email protected].
First: Corn/wheat which moves in the wind
Second: A tree and you may let your fantasy go wild about it. Maybe a bird is sitting in it and showing up from time to time or the wind blows from one direction, carrying off some leaves of the tree.

We will base our final decision on your current knowledge, previous work and the handed in sprites. Please fulfill your application as soon as possible, we hire on the spot people who are brilliant.

Enjoy and we are excited about your applications.

EDIT:
We hired so far one guy already and we are still looking to employ another one or two guys depending on their skills and time.

Last edited:
I'm not really, but I have some customs if you wanna use them.backbreaker.PNGicicle rod.PNGwand of eruption.PNGwooden axe.PNGflaming blade.PNG

- - - Updated - - -

backbreaker, icile rod, wand of eruption, wooden axe, flaming blade

I rather would want to buy them since I dont want anyone else to own property rights on them although I am not interested in most of your work but I like the wodden wall.

If you are looking for a designer aka spriter, you better look on BR forums or PL
sadly on this community there's little to non-artist focused on Pixel art :/
good luck with your quest, but if you want to be taken more serious you need to explain more about your community, not use [email protected] as your main way to contact, that's just dumb. you are offering 1000 Euro and you can't get your own domain nor serious name. "[email protected]" or "[email protected]" something like it.

PD: I'm not trying to flame nor start a war, this is just plain knowledge you better acquire. if you don't want to be mistaken with a 14YR old kid who is just trying to get some work done by doing nothing. why I say this I know its not rly important but only 3 post, and no background of you on your own thread its plain and simple.

Thanks Javiersin, I appreciate your feedback. Most of the details can be explained by pm's.
One guy is possibly hired already. Looking for another one

Back