• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Historia Classics - Tibia 6.8/7.0 Server

Death Zone

Historia Owner
Reaction score
Historiabanner2.png

Historia Classics
Tibia 6.8 - Tibia 7.0 Custom Client!

I am pleased to announce the resurrection of Historia! The project has been dormant for quite some time. That does not mean we stopped full development on the servers. We're back!!! Today I will discuss what has changed over the past 1 year.
Tibia 6.8 Client:
We have moved to the last revision of the 6.x Clients. This enabled us to expand the server capabilities even further. Maybe for the first time in OTserv history, dual original clients can be used back to back. Players can choose to connect with the 6.8 client or Tibia 7.0 Custom Client with DX9 Support. Of course all of the old features of the Tibia 6.X Clients will just work!!!​
BeholderHunt.png

Tibia 7.0 Custom Client:
Before the project was bouncing all over the place with different clients here and their. We decided to stop development on Tibia 7.72/7.4/8.6 Servers. Our main focus now is to bring the best of the 6.0 era into one server! All the features you would see in a Tibia 7.0X client will just work!!!​
Hunt.png

Game Server:
The game engine we call "Classics" is built upon the works of Jopriop's TOSS/OTServ + the custom stuff. We managed to build a hybrid server which will connect the 6.8 and 7.0 Custom Client simultaneously. Yes, 1 IP and 1 Port to connect with both clients!!! The server is split into three parts. Game Login, Game Server and Game Logic. The login controls all of the master account information for users. The game server controls the damage, map loading segments and other world information. Lastly the game logic server controls the bits that make the Tibia 7.0 and 6.8 talk!!! More information on this feature will be discussed at another time.

Game Play:
Game play is based upon the Tibia 6.0 era. All of the features of the 6.0 era will be their. We did throw in custom editions of our own. Custom Damage and Monster Damage formulas. Custom Raids, Server Wide Events, PVP System and that's it!!! With the introduction of the custom damage formulas. Server experience will set at 6x Loot rate will be 2x. Internal testing has already been done with these rates. Rook will offer many hours of game play to battle away to level 8. Giant Spiders, Demon Skeletons, Dragon's, Dragon Lord's and Demons will challenge the most advanced players on the server.

Well that is all I have to say about Historia Classics. If you have any questions, concerns or want to see more on the development. Comment below and I will gladly answer all of your questions. Together we can rebuild the old tibia community. One more thing.... Historia will be open source. More details on that subject will come over the period of days.

Original lost locations will also be making their comeback into this server!
Original item stats and drop rates will be in the server as well.
Yes! Original spells and summon limit will be their!

Ghoul Room > Daemon Test Run
Ghoulroom-1.png

Tibia50Demon.png

Last edited:
Looks awesome! About how close is it to being done :eek:

Last edited:
Great to see you are still working on that DZ, I remember two years ago when we had our first group of tests, was amazing.

I hope we can test your server again.

Still playing on same server with client 6.8 and custom 7.0 is not a good thing. I mean in old client you can't have open backpack and battlelist in the same time, and on new client you can. I think even aiming with runes are harder on old client than on new one. Player that will play on new client will have easier gameplay and advantage over those very hardcore oldschool players who will choose old Tibia 6.8 client.

Back