• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Historia

I can not lie, I am so excited about this OT that it is rediciulous.

As soon as it is open to play for the public, I want to be the first person on.

Project is not dead!
More new pictures and teasers coming soon within a few days =)

The old GS sprite was way more frightening than the new one. I don't like the fact that Cip makes the new sprites more like a cartoon. :( Bring the old Tibia back! :D

I really loved it *-*
I remember my old times :/
By the way Tibia is over for me...with this server maybe i can back to the old spirit ;D

More progress! We want to see this damn thing finished!

Hah yea tons of progress has been made so far. Actually also been working on another Historia project for the people who prefer modern graphics but still hold the old style game play, more info on that soon.

More pictures soon to come from alpha testing.

I heard you joined Jop, I wish you the best and hope this server will make it online :)

wtf man lol why would anyone play this with these graphics? hueuhe well I wouldn't anyway

wtf man lol why would anyone play this with these graphics? hueuhe well I wouldn't anyway

Lol, is it not obviously?
Some people love oldschool, there are people who'd love to try
these very old days of tibia.

Im one of them.

And those graphics, will give you a nice rpg feeling.

Back