• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

history of open-tibia server

Scrappy Coco

Reaction score
I want to share all his knowledge about the world of open tibia server
which is the first console that I created?
It was the first console TFS ?
What was the first server to play ?
in that year?
Who or who were the creators of these servers ?
still active ?
etc.

I would like to know the full history of open tibia server .

PS : If you know who the creators did not hesitate to mention his name corresponding appreciation.

image of old Scholl

UO0325.jpg

My first experience with OT was way back in 7.5 days, there was a small local yurots server opened in israel, around 8-9 years ago maybe?

my real friends introduced me to it and i instantly fell in love with the idea of having customizable tibia server. back then my only tibia experience was being level 20 something in cipsoft tibia hunting orcs and minotaurs, afraid of going near anything else or new.

but this ot was like 99x so it was quite overwhelming going through dragons and dragonlords then demons with ease.

First OT for me was definitely Barbexia. 7.1 war OT with annhi and shit haha.

First contact with OT was on 7.1, but when there was snt much to do, you could create normal player or gm, it was very basic, im talking about version 0.2.3b i think.

My first OT server I played was Raz Server 7.6, dunno if anyone else played it tho but damn it was good, haha.

Back