• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hmm someone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polat Alemdar

Mapper, Basic Scripter
Reaction score
I want to ask if there is something so i could block someone and he cant post on my threads and cant message me at all

Because there is someone called rasmus75 he are only flamming my thread and sending to me message on privates

so im wonder if there is something i could do so he cant post in my threads or message me at all??

Kind regards

Polat Alemdar

Just add him to your ignore list, that way you wont see what he posts

You can't make him not post on your thread, but you can ignore him.
Enter his profile and click "Add to Ignore List".

You're not his only victim, he keeps sending me naughty private messages and doesn't understand a no, I think he has been reading The Game and is trying to get some Swedish viking meat.

Last edited:
You're not his only victim, he keeps sending me naughty private messages and doesn't understand a no, I think he has been reading The Game and is trying to get some Swedish viking meat.
Report them and we'll take care of him

Like other users said, you can block him and you won't see any of his messages, but he will still post there and other people will still see it

Report them and we'll take care of him

Like other users said, you can block him and you won't see any of his messages, but he will still post there and other people will still see it

No no, I like the attention, I'll lead him on :D

Ye thank you all i Reported him

But cant otland make like facebook you Can choose a list of blockers that you dont want them to comment on your threads But in facebook instead of thread conversation :p

It Will help alot of People to avoid flammers!!

Ye thank you all i Reported him

But cant otland make like facebook you Can choose a list of blockers that you dont want them to comment on your threads But in facebook instead of thread conversation :p

It Will help alot of People to avoid flammers!!
That would be censoring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back