• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hmm.. What happend?

Nikodada

ƧнääиκƵ- TheWalkingDead
Reaction score
To Yosef Rushar?

How could low lvls kill him? guess he was afk o_O

And he had rs so I wonder what he lost :3

Also he lost 2 lvls, damn thats alot xD

To Yosef Rushar?

How could low lvls kill him? guess he was afk o_O

And he had rs so I wonder what he lost :3

Also he lost 2 lvls, damn thats alot xD

This is the true story Nikodada, read this.
He botted from level 150-present. He's biggest botter that GM Mark said it to him, what writes on their ventrilo is: "GM Mark [3]: honestly dude, i do not care if you lost lvls, you bot 24/7" or something like that in channel description. Everybody hates him because he's ugly unibrow bignose cocky guy with no brain and 99% brainly focused on Tibia, 1% on real life. Everything he can compare with you is his level ingame, and items. That's all. He was beggin me for magebot key and told me that his family is freaky poor and that he cries everyday. I don't even feel 1% sorry of it because he's such a cocky bastard! You can check daily trolling in depot and people spamming "Unibrooooow yosef" and you can see by that the hate on him. People just aint that suprised of 300 level, cuz everybody knows it's botted char. People just make fun of him. In real life, when me and friends are out of jokes, we just talk about Yosef and laugh our asses off.

I won't reply any of you nubs, Yosef's friends. Imma be quiet in this thread, face it, it's the truth about him, if you don't face it, fuck you.

He botted from level 150-present. He's biggest botter that GM Mark said it to him, what writes on their ventrilo is: "GM Mark [3]: honestly dude, i do not care if you lost lvls, you bot 24/7" or something like that in channel description. Everybody hates him because he's ugly unibrow bignose cocky guy with no brain and 99% brainly focused on Tibia, 1% on real life. Everything he can compare with you is his level ingame, and items. That's all. He was beggin me for magebot key and told me that his family is freaky poor and that he cries everyday. I don't even feel 1% sorry of it because he's such a cocky bastard! You can check daily trolling in depot and people spamming "Unibrooooow yosef" and you can see by that the hate on him. People just aint that suprised of 300 level, cuz everybody knows it's botted char. People just make fun of him. In real life, when me and friends are out of jokes, we just talk about Yosef and laugh our asses off.

I won't reply any of you nubs, Yosef's friends. Imma be quiet in this thread, face it, it's the truth about him, if you don't face it, fuck you.

you only hate him cause hes higher level than you bro. i see jealous people around. :D

He was beggin me for magebot key and told me that his family is freaky poor and that he cries everyday.

lol do u really think anyone is gonna believe that?

In real life, when me and friends are out of jokes, we just talk about Yosef and laugh our asses off.
QUOTE]

and that is how interesting your life is, when ur not playing tibia, you are out talking about it...you must be the biggest idiot i've ever come across playing tibia

Dude I wondered what happend and what he lost :p I don't care about his irl problems etc. also if you gave him a key or w.e then its your fault, and no I don't like him so I don't defend him, btw he hunted me today too just because I passed by ankrahmun dp and his friends tried to Ue combo me. But I don't care its just an OTS, y u rage so hard? =P

you only hate him cause hes higher level than you bro. i see jealous people around. :D

OMG Who the hell cares? Trying to get post counts? Maybe you should keep it on topic instead of typing the same shit and argue with rosestylez all over the forum no matter what thread?

He was beggin me for magebot key and told me that his family is freaky poor and that he cries everyday.

In real life, when me and friends are out of jokes, we just talk about Yosef and laugh our asses off.
QUOTE]

and that is how interesting your life is, when ur not playing tibia, you are out talking about it...you must be the biggest idiot i've ever come across playing tibia

Who cares.. Still waiting for an ANSWEr T_T. Fml this community is retarded

QUOTE]

Did I say "Run out of tibia jokes" or "Run out of jokes"?
And I didnt say that when we run out of jokes that we talk about Tibia, I said that we talk about Yosef.

You're fucking smart, omg!!!!!!!!

Yosef was afk and lost his red skull like an hour before it happened, 'everyone' does hate yosef, the people we kill hates yosef, (which happens to be a large number of people) and Rose, make up some more bullshit please? You clearly dont hate Yosef that much if you spend your whole time on tibia flaming him, and then your whole time off tibia talking about him? Someone has a little crush i suppose, talking about all this big nose and unibrow shit, congratulations you used photoshop! BIG GZ get a life.

Yosef was afk and lost his red skull like an hour before it happened, 'everyone' does hate yosef, the people we kill hates yosef, (which happens to be a large number of people) and Rose, make up some more bullshit please? You clearly dont hate Yosef that much if you spend your whole time on tibia flaming him, and then your whole time off tibia talking about him? Someone has a little crush i suppose, talking about all this big nose and unibrow shit, congratulations you used photoshop! BIG GZ get a life.

Learn to read E N G L I S H. Or else, read my post 84 times

I read it correctly, when you run out of jokes you talk about yosef, cos you love him and you're a no-lifer who has nothing else to talk about

'Nobody wants you neither listen to you'

Your english is sooooooo poor haha!

And what makes you think you're wanting on this server? You're a useless peice of shit who wont fight unless he has x6 the amount of people than we have, P U S S Y.

And what makes you think you're wanting on this server? You're a useless peice of shit who wont fight unless he has x6 the amount of people than we have, P U S S Y.

False. RLD does that not Amaar...
other thing is i never seen you doing such a pro thing or even hread about it...
who are you and why do you still play gotaga?

I read it correctly, when you run out of jokes you talk about yosef, cos you love him and you're a no-lifer who has nothing else to talk about

Damn, never saw a bigger ass licker then you! God Dann! Your with your shoulders up in his ass right now.. I can smell the shit over here!
And change your signature pathetic kid, you scared that people kill your character "yellow"? So stop asslicking him and find some real friends instead of giving him a blowjob each freaking hour of the day! I can't believe your parents let he life at birth..

Now do this please...
Travel to Paris, find out what time the high speed train leaves, and jump infront of it!
ASSLICKER!

Do you know what an asslicker is? When you stick up for someone it isnt asslicking, its sticking up for him, one person uploaded a photoshopped picture of Yosef and there rest of you said AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH and joined a guild called Yosef Big Nose or something like that, IM the asslicker? And scared that people will kill my character Yellow? It isnt a secret that i am 'Yellow', i've made a thread saying GOTAGA isnt my characters, YELLOW is, and ive made a thread of 'Yellow's house' which kind of gives the hint that yellow is my char.

Rosestylez calls me an asslicker, and moment later you do, doesnt that mean you're licking rosestylez ass clean? You have some shit on your nose you boring cunt.

Talk to me on vt or ts3, join freegamehosting.nl and click on TS logo, join Tibia channel and we will test both language skills.
You just can not confirm it by typing.

and the correct way to say it is 'Neither listen or wants you here'

Do you know what an asslicker is? When you stick up for someone it isnt asslicking, its sticking up for him, one person uploaded a photoshopped picture of Yosef and there rest of you said AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH and joined a guild called Yosef Big Nose or something like that, IM the asslicker? And scared that people will kill my character Yellow? It isnt a secret that i am 'Yellow', i've made a thread saying GOTAGA isnt my characters, YELLOW is, and ive made a thread of 'Yellow's house' which kind of gives the hint that yellow is my char.

Rosestylez calls me an asslicker, and moment later you do, doesnt that mean you're licking rosestylez ass clean? You have some shit on your nose you boring cunt.

well i call you asslicker cuz you defend the ppl from RLD and not even really with em.

they joined that guild cuz they hate Yosef more reasons?

I don't call you a asslicker because other people say it, I call you a asslicker because I looks like you've been in jail with yosef and he made you his little bitch!
And I don't like your attitude...

Talk to me on vt or ts3, join freegamehosting.nl and click on TS logo, join Tibia channel and we will test both language skills.
You just can not confirm it by typing.

and the correct way to say it is 'Neither listen or wants you here'

You just seriously failed, scroll up a bit more, when i said 'neither listen or wants you here' its because I was copying what you said, hence the little ''

Back