• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hogwarts

EdwardBrant

Reaction score
I'm currently attending to the best schools of sorcery, which is Hogwarts OFC IDIOTs.
I've met this nerd called Harry Potter. He told me this "Do you wanna see something, something that makes me special." I said "sure, nerd" -shows bean-shaped scar- . I asked "what's so special about a frigging fag scar?", he told me "It's not just a scar, it is THE Scar".
For one moment I thought -this frigging nerd is crazy I better get away from him- , but then he used his Wingardium Leviosa to levitate me and tried to buttrape me in my earholes. But then I called my great friend Gandalf (Principle of the School) he used his spell "Light" to blind Harry Potter. -I'm Saved- I thought then this noseless guy whose name is forbidden comes and buttrapes Harry Potter. Of course I enjoyed watching but then I realized I was the chosen one so I saved Harry Potter from the evil fangs of the noseless man, Lord Boldemort AKA AssFace.
Harry Potter apologized to me and Gandalf asked us if we wanted to join the fellowship of the ring to kill Sauruman, and I said "why not" and the journey to the forests of the ents started.

Will or Will not be Continued...

Last edited:
lets continue: and then harrypoter sexually abused u and thats why u mad and posted this sh*t

Back