• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HOLD YOU F*CKING HORSES.

GhostX

Mapping Board Moderator
Staff member
Board Moderator
Reaction score
Twitch
ghostxpr0
BE PATIENT. WHAT IS WITH YOU PEOPLE.
You think the change to this forum will be 100% ready? considering it was too early (but was done because of the attack) surely logic tells you it isn't the final version. LOL.

Stop making threads saying you hate it etc etc. Vbulletin had flaws in it. It was exploited and hacked. This forum has much more to offer. Yes you want you new post feed back and your double post but you seriously expect it to be ready right now?

If you even read the bulletins mark posted before you would realise that this was a quick setup. The theme etc was just quickly selected.

Stop complaining and let them sort it.

peace.

This forum has the possibility to mimic the old forum with 95-99% accuracy, in addition to the advantages of XenForo.
Just wait it out. Do something productive in the time being.

BUUUH, BUUUUH its all smoke, its a conspiracy to make as believe that it was the hackers the ones who Ddos Otland when it was actually the admins. just an excuse to change the theme and the forum, because this one is cheaper. BUUUH, smoke, gentlemen.
We are Anon. HURRR DURR HUUR
here is the prove of everything:
Just kidding, you guys should stop crying like idiots and start waiting, becaus its obvious that otland is not gonna stay like this, you will see how everyday everything changes.

BUUUH, BUUUUH its all smoke, its a conspiracy to make as believe that it was the hackers the ones who Ddos Otland when it was actually the admins. just an excuse to change the theme and the forum, because this one is cheaper. BUUUH, smoke, gentlemen.
We are Anon. HURRR DURR HUUR
here is the prove of everything:
Just kidding, you guys should stop crying like idiots and start waiting, becaus its obvious that otland is not gonna stay like this, you will see how everyday everything changes.
it wasn't ddos'd ;d otherthan that i agree :p

Totally sign with le Ghostx !
Give it time. The admins dedicate a lot of their time for you since a lot of years!
Now time to support them and be patient!
//Damon

I get it, but srsly how long can it take to setup a random feature, change theme etc? :)

I get it, but srsly how long can it take to setup a random feature, change theme etc? :)

Probably, the same amount of time for Mark to get the more important features all done.

He's probably still working on it and will update everything in bulk, not just 1 by 1.

I agree, but sadly some people would miss this thread even if it was sticky or posted as annoucement ;_;
what's wrong with new forum style?
I got used to it.
It's now also possible to upload larger avatar so I don't need to resize Twilight's crown anymore ^^

@thread name
but I'm a pony ;c

Back