• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Holland] 8.1 Narozia FULL RL MAP - 150x exp

I died twice on my sorc , cuz the exhauted time was kinda messed up.
I had to wait 5 seconds to use exura gran ;/
In front of me there were 3 necros so i couldnt have any chance killing them ...

Lol again a RL Map based server..

Make it original build one by ureself :)

GL!
Xevo-Networks.nl

If you didn't know all the fucking downloaded maps are based on Narozia. Unfortunately for Jester he had an outdated version so ye, it's kinda my own build.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I see more of this flaming I have to close this thread, so stop it.

Next one who begins again will get a infraction, so you're warned!

Ryan is it lag free?
i maybe start a pk team there xD

you already started on narozia i remember; 'IM TALATUREN.. YOU KNOW ABOUT MY NEW SERVER' etc etc.

Don't deny it, I gave the real talaturen your ip and he checked it up; silentdefender.

Well, we might give him a new chance.
Even thought I won't test the server, but I will not give him critics.

Ryan, could you higher the pvp req? When I was 70 I did went to VS Quest in edron, then comes a guy just there and pk me... but lucky i didnt take the iten yet :)

Just to inform the people that want to play this ot. In the past this ot was corrupted like hell, ryan gave stuff to his friends etc. You will get sorry if you play it. Just a waste of your time in my view.

Ofcourse try it out yourself and you will see that I'm right;).
Last time when he had a hosted board here, he removed all bad things about his server so it looks so "good". But actually there where much threads deleted everyday.

Just reconsider it.

Back