• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Holland] Elysium 7.72 - global tibia map - no donation!

^ have you ever liked a server or do you complain on every old style server ad thread?

in this case i don't like the gm if you are able to read. the server self looks fine to me. oke stages and 7.72. so you don't see me complaining about the server but i do complain about this tard gm.

hard to start.. what's loot rate?

48 sorc wasted all money for mf no loot from drags

Last edited:
The server is online now, everyone can play now.

Here's a sample of a similar server to this by Sammy, for those who didn't play Oldera series.

YouTube - Tibia Movie [Death Squad United #2]

Lets hope Rosa is not Ryan and give that ot a try, we can quit anytime, besides it doesn't have any donations yet, so lets just hope for the best.

complain in your mind you tard player

Wtf is wrong with you? Assassinho has stopped caring about you.
Still you come after him in this forum and
randomly start off with to comment stupid things.
If someone is retarded its you, Realsoft.
[[[[Custom map 7.6 realsoftot project]]]]
Realsoft: My server will come in a months, it will be a great RPG server.
some weeks later.
Realsoft: I've been working hard with this custom map.
some weeks later again.
Realsoft: The server wont be custom map, my server will be a fail like the rest of my ots, (where you said you had all the real 7.6 damage formulas, when they all was incredibly wrong)

Realsoft - I will make aimbot not available.
Before you do such thing like that, please start off with making your brain become available.

roldera.net = 82.98.234.165
elysium.zapto.org=82.98.234.164

nice ot ryan, nice

roldera.net = 82.98.234.165
elysium.zapto.org=82.98.234.164

nice ot ryan, nice

hehe ty.
didn't ryan use the name rosa before? to make an ot.
but nice fail ryan. if you had brains you would just admit it that roldera failed and listened to our suggestions and was willing to open a highrate 7.72 (would be the most logical to me atleast). idk why everything has to go in secret with you, your just weird-,-

King Prick of the ot world has yet another server open and his first post is full of lies????? what a shock, what a shock indeed!

Kind of sad that this is what the old school community has to deal with, talk about desperate ^_^

STOP FUCK CRYING AND COME HERE SO WE CAN WAR!!!!
Its nice server and funny but need only players so come ppl..

Back