• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Holland] MysteriousEvo 8.60

Ernstjan

Reaction score
closed

[video=youtube;mVlhKYgzlso]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVlhKYgzlso[/video]
We had fun!

Thanks to all ppl that played my OT!

Really sad that we were forced to stop cuz of all those DDos attacks wich we couldnt handle since it was going more and more

Attachments

Last edited:
If you want to be pro, just create druid, buy set from shopsystem ($) and here you are! You're killing all no-donator people. :) Bad balance, bad items in $ shop, etc. But good luck, maybe 80 people will play there. (half of them are offline on trainers :C)

I can't kill 200 ed (donator) on my 400 ed ("no-donator") because he have wand (800 holy dmg) + mysterious boots (better than softs), royal scale robe (Arm:12,magic level +8,protection energy -20%,ice +25%) and upgraded mages manarune (+1,2k~ mana ON 60MLV).

My wand - 80dmg, manarune - +700 mana ON 101MLVL

If someone wants i can give my 400 ed (101 mlvl).

Heya!
I balanced the system between donators and non donators! Normal manarune heals 300 more mana and Soft boots give u 30 mana instead 2 donate boots got 60

We had some DDos attacks had to stop hosting from my dad,
My real friend has the best anti DDos host so Im getting a 100% ddos free server and Its dedicated server so :)
I think I'm gonna perform an account reset in order to make an fair start for possibly new players !

We had some DDos attacks had to stop hosting from my dad,
My real friend has the best anti DDos host so Im getting a 100% ddos free server and Its dedicated server so :)
I think I'm gonna perform an account reset in order to make an fair start for possibly new players !

Don't reset chars bro :) that will look like you are another one of those money-greedy people that just keeps resetng servers and people will stop playing.

Back