• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hollanda vs Spain !!

Dämn!!
the octupus sayed that spain will win

i want netherlands to win :/

Well, the otcopus had predicted everything good except for the finals, so The Netherlands will win eventhough I don't believe in such predictions.

hollands gonna beat spain hands down

1st goal sneijder in the first half

second half robben will score 2 more goals and at the 84th min david villa will score resulting in a 3-1 win for holland

hollands gonna beat spain hands down

1st goal sneijder in the first half

second half robben will score 2 more goals and at the 84th min david villa will score resulting in a 3-1 win for holland
Are you daydreaming or high? Because that won't happen Spain will definitely win...

omg you guys noobs we will pwn spain we didnt not loose a game this whole year whahahah so 25 undefeated matches is nothing whahaha.
we pwnd brazil. and where not even playing with advanced formations whahah.
and spain's defence is not good set for nl.
2-1 for nl

Are you daydreaming or high? Because that won't happen Spain will definitely win...

I was actually daydreaming on how the game would go

In my dream Spain didn't have a chance.. Netherlands always had more ball possession and more shots at goal

At the end the defence got screwed up and spain scored thats pretty much how it went :p it was a nice dream

Back