• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Holy sh**

thats just sad

- - - Updated - - -

atleast he made a record. hes the rookstayer with the most Achievements

So many tears are being shed.

Red

i think there should be a thing in tibia that if u die over 10 times within 24 hours, your account should be blocked for 2 days... so that the real owner of the acc can atleast get a chance to recover his account... and then after 2 days start playing with few levels lost and not a rooked character.

If i was cipsoft i would deal with that. You can clearly see by the time and dates that it wasnt normal activity and if the rl owner disputed it i would restore his levels and skills to that of the last server save/backup they have prior to this. But i'm not cipsoft and this guy probs don't know how to negotiate with people.

If he was british he probs would get something restored (we are experts at negotiating haha)
But fuck it - if that was me id be like fuuuuck.. N then just like "aight fuck it, bye." N carry on with my life without tibia

If i was cipsoft i would deal with that. You can clearly see by the time and dates that it wasnt normal activity and if the rl owner disputed it i would restore his levels and skills to that of the last server save/backup they have prior to this. But i'm not cipsoft and this guy probs don't know how to negotiate with people.

If he was british he probs would get something restored (we are experts at negotiating haha)
But fuck it - if that was me id be like fuuuuck.. N then just like "aight fuck it, bye." N carry on with my life without tibia

We're good with negotiating and germans are tight.

Joke, but they won't because it's not their fault if you get hacked.

Back