• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Holy Shit Fight

He is actually using correct english ^^
When and where did I say he' not using CORECT English ? I just said if he was talking about he's team he should use world's like "all ur team died" If he said "yopu died at the end" we can get it as he ment that arwyna died Am I not right?

When and where did I say he' not using CORECT English ? I just said if he was talking about he's team he should use world's like "all ur team died" If he said "yopu died at the end" we can get it as he ment that arwyna died Am I not right?

sebek~ are you sure about that you live in london i mean ''corect'' shouldnt it be ''correct'' and earlier you wrote ''arround'' it should be ''around'' right? :thumbup:

sebek~ are you sure about that you live in london i mean ''corect'' shouldnt it be ''correct'' and earlier you wrote ''arround'' it should be ''around'' right? :thumbup:

Yes I'am sure about that but I'm not from England am polish so I'm still learning english :p Sometime's i make spell mistake but it's normal every one does. Did you undestand what i said before ? Yes? That;s all I want

Ya but he was kinda talking about the fight where all of you took part, so when he said ¨you¨ it would make sence to most of the people.

Dzumior do you always have to use ng so your movies gets buggy?

Buggy ? what ?
I don't use ng :) its first and second the cam is working fine maybe close blackd or someshit what u use and turn it ;)

it aint working for me and im not using any bots since i dont play tibia no more dooh

Sebek~ okay though so but can you please stop write like this all the time its annoying ''Im Not From England I Am Polish'' if you dont know what i mean.... stop writing all words with big letters okay? thanks!

Check what I wrote and show me where did I use big letter's ? Just in world England and I think that's correct. :)

Back