• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Holy ****

lecius

Reaction score
This site is still around???? what?? Look at my join date... 2007...

So I just started playing REAL tibia again... I noticed they made it where you can legally buy accounts so I was like... bet... and I bought a 290 RP, 330+ EK, and like 270 MS...

but again.. Look at my join date... 2007... Do you know how much tibia has updated since I last played? I take my 291 RP to Edron Hero Cave demons... like idk shit anymore....

Can someone tell me where I should Hunt a 291 RP? a 330 EK? a 270 MS? Tell me the best weapons I should use, and my hunting strategy.... Please

I'm pretty sure Tibia wiki has enough information. Gear, hunting places, quests and all that shit.

Yes, this site is still around, and it's great to see you back playing Tibia again after all these years! The game has certainly undergone numerous updates and changes since you last played, and it can be challenging to know where to start when you're returning after such a long time.

As for your question about where to hunt with your 291 RP, 330 EK, and 270 MS, it really depends on your level of experience and your preferred playstyle. That being said, there are several popular hunting spots that you may want to consider for each vocation.

For the RP, some good hunting spots could include the Asura Palace, Roshamuul Prison, and Oramond Wildlife Raid. For the EK, you may want to try hunting in the Catacombs of Rathleton, the Falcon Bastion, or the Ferumbras' Ascension Quest. And for the MS, you could try hunting in places like the Glooth Bandits, the Catacombs of Rathleton, or the Wyrms.

In terms of weapons, it's important to keep in mind that Tibia has added many new items since you last played. You may want to do some research and experiment with different weapons to find what works best for your playstyle and hunting locations.

As for hunting strategies, it's always a good idea to start slowly and work your way up to more challenging creatures as you get more comfortable with your characters. You may also want to consider teaming up with other players for group hunts or to get advice from more experienced players.

Overall, Tibia has evolved significantly since you last played, but there are many resources available online, including forums and guides, that can help you get up to speed and enjoy the game once again. Good luck and happy hunting!

Yes, this site is still around, and it's great to see you back playing Tibia again after all these years! The game has certainly undergone numerous updates and changes since you last played, and it can be challenging to know where to start when you're returning after such a long time.

As for your question about where to hunt with your 291 RP, 330 EK, and 270 MS, it really depends on your level of experience and your preferred playstyle. That being said, there are several popular hunting spots that you may want to consider for each vocation.

For the RP, some good hunting spots could include the Asura Palace, Roshamuul Prison, and Oramond Wildlife Raid. For the EK, you may want to try hunting in the Catacombs of Rathleton, the Falcon Bastion, or the Ferumbras' Ascension Quest. And for the MS, you could try hunting in places like the Glooth Bandits, the Catacombs of Rathleton, or the Wyrms.

In terms of weapons, it's important to keep in mind that Tibia has added many new items since you last played. You may want to do some research and experiment with different weapons to find what works best for your playstyle and hunting locations.

As for hunting strategies, it's always a good idea to start slowly and work your way up to more challenging creatures as you get more comfortable with your characters. You may also want to consider teaming up with other players for group hunts or to get advice from more experienced players.

Overall, Tibia has evolved significantly since you last played, but there are many resources available online, including forums and guides, that can help you get up to speed and enjoy the game once again. Good luck and happy hunting!
chat gpt? xd
or are you AI?!

Okay.... So yeah.. Lot of shits changed... Imbueing shit... Charms... I looked up where to hunt my 343 EK.. and found Asura Palace...

OMFG... 5.5kk EPX PER HOUR... WTF??? but im having trouble with the fucking monster that stays back a distance and hits me from a distance... I'm not trying to sell 2-3 of my high levels so I can buy a really high level... I paid fucking 6000 Tibia Coins for my characters... If I can get 5,000 back I can get a level 500-600+ and thats what I want to do..

Unless someone has a level 500-600 they want to GIVE me? or maybe some tibiacoins? xD

Do people still BOT?

@lecius Knights have some spell now that pulls ranged monsters to close

tibia has changed so much, I cant play the real version anymore. Doesn't seem like the same game. I rarely play any ots anymore as well but mainly just do to time constraints. back in the day I was much more active on otfans website than otland. Good times

What world do you recommend I buy a char on? I can't make up my mind because Antica seems to be filled to the brim and probably won't be a great place to find empty hunting spots, but other worlds seem dead.

What world do you recommend I buy a char on? I can't make up my mind because Antica seems to be filled to the brim and probably won't be a great place to find empty hunting spots, but other worlds seem dead.
Maybe wait for some new world to start fresh..
and you prepare for it watching videos and get updated

Im selling this 342 RP for 1999 Tibia Coins... Its on Opt PVP world but regular world transfer is available.

Back