• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Homeless Project ;)

• Use the "don't stretch/shrink the Map" which you can find through Options>Graphics>Advanced>Don't stretch/shrink the Map (Ingame).
  • Work more with RAW. It will look so much better, and you'll become great in mapping as well!
  • I'd remove the poison fields in the snowy landscape - sure it's possible to have poison in a snowy landscape, but to me it doesn't look too good.
  • Add more trees and bushes. 3 types of trees would be enough - fir trees, pine trees and why not a few plum trees plus bushes and small fir trees!
It's a nice start and I like that you work on a town! Also, please do not take my advice the wrong way. I just want to help! :) Good luck!

EDIT: Start mapping 7.40 ;)

• Use the "don't stretch/shrink the Map" which you can find through Options>Graphics>Advanced>Don't stretch/shrink the Map (Ingame).
  • Work more with RAW. It will look so much better, and you'll become great in mapping as well!
  • I'd remove the poison fields in the snowy landscape - sure it's possible to have poison in a snowy landscape, but to me it doesn't look too good.
  • Add more trees and bushes. 3 types of trees would be enough - fir trees, pine trees and why not a few plum trees plus bushes and small fir trees!
It's a nice start and I like that you work on a town! Also, please do not take my advice the wrong way. I just want to help! :) Good luck!

EDIT: Start mapping 7.40 ;)
Yes That was a good feedback mate.
What I wanted to hear from some1.
No I dont take it at the wrong way, its what I want. some feedback so I can make this good as I can.

Thanks for your tips :)

Have never work with ots lower then 8,54. And I do this moste for fun so I think I keep it 8.6 or higher ? idk :)

Tell me more what I can do Otlanders!

Yes That was a good feedback mate.
What I wanted to hear from some1.
No I dont take it at the wrong way, its what I want. some feedback so I can make this good as I can.

Thanks for your tips :)

Have never work with ots lower then 8,54. And I do this moste for fun so I think I keep it 8.6 or higher ? idk :)

Tell me more what I can do Otlanders!

You can look at my Melody thread - maybe you'll get interested in the classics! :D

Will do that later :) Have never playd lower then 8.54 ether hahaha but will check it out later :)

bumpidibump Foks

Back