• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Homless OTS 10.37 TFS 1.0 news and feedback theard

Knasmannen

Google.com
Reaction score
So I was starting to make my own server for some months ago.
The server from start was based on 8.6 client, But I changed the client version to 10.37.
I will use TFS 1.0 and my own map.

Some info.
Client version: 10.37
TFS version: 1.0
Map: Custom Teleport map (some of the maps is copy past, some of the hunt spawns and quests, the main island is 100% custom made from scratch)
Team: me and my friend (need more peoples to the team, check my signature)
pvp type: Players will gain exp by killing other characters.

and some pics
Ne.png

3.png 2.png

So I want some feedback on this. if your here to diss and soo on you can leav, cuz I will not even answer peoples that come here to diss.

But If your here to give me some feedback of what I have done wrong and what I can change on the map Im just glad to hear what you think.

One more thing, if you have some ideas on what I can add to the server so it will be fun to play on it, just tell me your idea.

Knasmannen.

Okey, will try to use my details on the map. Im not the best mapper but I still lurning from other theards here at otland :)

Whats new today.
2 new quests
1 task npc

Last edited:
I hope you have monsters going "spare change?"
Noob question. whats "spare change" ??

Changes I have done.
Almost all monster spawns are done now
and have 4 more quests to do
and the main island is now 99% done now some small things to do.
main island mini map.
asdasdasd.png

Why is it called "homeless OT".. it sounds like homeless guy is creating ots so he can earn a little bit money lol
haha I was homeless for some months xD but arnt homless now ;)
when I got a home I was just used that name cuz I had ben homless for some weeks ago;)

Back