• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HomlessOTS project release 8.6

Knasmannen

Google.com
Reaction score
Hello otland!
I dont know if you have se that I have work on a project for some months or not, but I have!
And I was bored becus I didnent get anyone to work on it with me so I desided that I will release it here for someone els to work on it and maybe host it some day? idk :)

Download link: http://speedy*****malware.localhost/spvPR/HomlessOTS.rar
TFS verison: crying demsion v8.1 or somthing.
Client: 8.6

map info
Its 70-80% made by me from nothing to what it is now, The things I have copyed on the map is the spawns and quests that you can find in teleport house and quest house.
the main island is 100% made of me with some help with the ideas on Otland mapping showoff
Its some hiden spawns and quests on the main island that you need to find by your self.
I think it is some where from 5-7 spawns on the main island, and if Im not wrong there is 2-3 quests chests with some deco items only.
and I have put out addon chests on the map too, its both on the quest, spawns and on the main islands spawns, ye evrewhere. can be up to 10 chests with addon coins on the map and the amont of the addon coins is from 20,50 and 100. more info about the addon coins in script info.
I can say that Im not a good mapper so the mapping pices that I have done is somthing that you have to work on if you want the players to have somthing nice to look at while they play ;)
Thats evrything I can remember from the map, can be more that I have forggot but you will se by your self if you going to work on this project.

scripting info
Havent done so mutch with the scripts since Im not good at it, all scripts is copy past just so you know
Changed the potions so it heals by percent instand of the orginal heals.
attack speed (suggest that you change back)
exp stage from 0 to 10k (suggest that you change)
monsters health attack and defence in config( suggest that you change back)
some loot from the monsters (not all, removd gmp and ghp from some monsters since its the best health item on the server)
Addon/outfit NPC, he sells addons for addon coins(scarab coins, just need to change the name in item.xml)
I have edited some items like focus cape blue legs etc etc, you will find all edited items in the quest building.(suggest that you lower the arm attack defence magic points ect if you will use a lower exp stage, since I was just playing around with fast exp and fast attack at the end when I was working on it, was bored like HHHHhhheel**)
Thats all I have done with the scripts, or not me I have just copy past scripts like I sad befor.

Its mutch work to do with this server if you want it to have players to stay on the server, but I can say that I have spend many houers on this project and It was fun! but got bored when I find out that noone wanted to help me with the scripts, and I culdent do the things on the server I wanted to do.

ye thats all I can tell you, now its up to you guys what you want to do with it, i dont rlly care :)
If someone need some help or have some question about this project, just send me a pm or make a msg here at the theard.

here is some pics, ( you can find more if you looking around on my other theards, litle messed up therds, but it can have some ideas that I was going to add but ddient have the skills to make it happen)
Oh sorry, here is the pics now ;)
map.png 1.png 2.png

3.png 5.png

I liked it ! Its a sucessfull map? :p
If you ask if its done , with evrything you need on it to host it, no. its far from 100% done, I think I will update the map some day of this month with some bug fixes and new things,+ some noob scripts like events that all srvers has and custom monster with spawns.

If you ask if its done , with evrything you need on it to host it, no. its far from 100% done, I think I will update the map some day of this month with some bug fixes and new things,+ some noob scripts like events that all srvers has and custom monster with spawns.
Do You Gonna Open it?

Back