• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Honda CBR250R? Help please.

Elvang

Reaction score
Well I have a chance to win a Honda CBR250R in a local contest and I would really appreciate it if you guys could help me out with a quick vote my video is Titled "Why I want to Win a Honda CBR250R" and it has me playing with a distortion on a webcam <- lol.

Kelowna Honda Powerhouse - WIN a Honda CBR 250

Thanks for helping me out!

Tyler Jones gets his video professionally done, he seems like the only guy that cares.
All the other high vote-getters are using their sex appeals to get votes, you're outta luck Elvang, but I still voted for you.

dafuq did i just watch...

edit:
but i still voted for you

Lol that was odd, anyways i voted for you, but can't you like cheat or smth? :D

You should talk about how your mother died from cancer, also try and cry some, that'll do it

Dress up as a girl and do the girl routine, you will have a lot of a bigger chance to win then if people got humor and get it.

alright guys, you know the drill:
1. Get behind Tor/Proxy
2. Click Vote.
3. Get new identity.
4. ?????
5. HONDA!

- - - Updated - - -

Dress up as a girl and do the girl routine, you will have a lot of a bigger chance to win then if people got humor and get it.

This^
1. Dress as trap(Good looking trap).
2. Do good Honda Trap Routine(Also, Sharpie in pooper).
3. Post on 4chan.
4. ?????
5. HONDA GET!

Back