• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Honera] OtLander's Thread

So I want my own thingy in the guild called Unicorn Acorn.
Scarlet says I can have it when I get level 42.

Challenge fucking accepted

this set.
syZndOi.png

luckily I still have decent skills from before I quit ;D
I'll be waiting :D
Going out, back in 2 hours~

Mission status:

Walking semi-afk and not looking at your screen without a rope or shovel is NOT smart.
I'm trapped, seems to be I'm having some new friends called skeletons and ghouls.

I think they're just hitting me because they like me.
I'll die here eventually, though. Skeletons and ghouls somehow manage to live without food, yet I need food.

On my way trying to save luffy's ass I leveled twice.

16q8wl.png

35ivsqe.png
Buy a belted cape from Market, it has 35.00 cap.
EDIT: Scarlet/Pero Please add my knight to the list and guild xD
Boom Boom Pew >.>

- - - Updated - - -

28873455.png

Last edited:
Potato do u still have my justice seeker or did i take it back on secura? :3 i think it was u i leant it to ^^

Potato do u still have my justice seeker or did i take it back on secura? :3 i think it was u i leant it to ^^

Oh snap..yeah I think I still have that. What character was I training on..Balloog? It's most likely in Thais and I have no money.

13:34 You see the justice seeker (Atk:47, Def:24 +3).
It can only be wielded properly by players of level 75 or higher.
It weighs 50.00 oz.
This sword is only granted to a warlord of the Svargrond arena.

Last edited:
CANT....KEEP....UP....WITH.....THE....POSTS !

Great to see such an active thread mate ! IF SOMEONE BUYS ME PREMIUM I COME AND PLAY ! YESIAREPROJUSTKIDDING

Back