• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Honera] OtLander's Thread

Level 74
6mVHxN.png

Me and the cappy just chillin.
wil3464.png

Busy busy afternoon!!

First I made cookies and cakes for everyone!! (they are in the GuildHall, I also made 10 Chocolate Cakes for "Sweet Tooth" achievement, but lost the SS somehow :()
cookiemonsterx.png
pieceofcake.png
caketruth.png
cherrytop.png

After having baked enough for a long time, I went to the north to become a wild barbarian! I also took the first 2 challenges of the Svargrond Arena!(but forgot SS :()
bearhugger.png
honorarybarbarian.png

After fighting a bit, I traveled around the world for a bit and had some fun:
numberbeast.png
territorial.png
partyanimal.png
huntergloves.png

Then I went back to our precious GuildHall, I even got an achievement or two around there!
rollercoasteri.png
oopsig.png
guildhallfood.png

Finally, I took the Dreamers Challenge! But in the end I decided to go with the Brotherhood, the outfit is much better(thanks to Sheinen for having bought it for me <3)
luciddreamer.png
bonebrother.png
brotherhoodoutfit.png

Then I went back to the Guildhall and made a wish!(cant say which one or it wont happen ;))

makeawishv.png

Last edited:
tPpCBoq.png

So I've got 14 hours to get 5 levels, which is pretty much impossible since I'm down to a 4k balance.

But anyway, 1-75 in 30 days isn't too bad, hopefully I'll be 100 in two weeks or so.

Back