• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Honera - Peroxide

I'm not so sure if we're as much of a team, haven't seen a single one of the other OtLander's ingame (as of late).
There's about 3 of us playing Honera at the moment though I think.

No Tibia anymore ? Mehz ;(

OTLANDERS BEWARE. IF PEROXIDE SELLS HIS ACCOUNT THE DAY OF A MAPPING LEGEND RETIRING FROM OTLANDISNT FAR!

No Tibia anymore ? Mehz ;(

OTLANDERS BEWARE. IF PEROXIDE SELLS HIS ACCOUNT THE DAY OF A MAPPING LEGEND RETIRING FROM OTLANDISNT FAR!

Which means I can haz his mod pos :>

I'm still interested in mapping, the only reason I'm selling my account is because I can't be bothered (yet alone barely afford) to pay for premium every month. I know it's cheap but being unemployed in New Zealand is just stupid.

Barely any jobs around for an entry-level position.
So pretty much all I'm doing by paying for premium is losing money that I could use on better things.

@Ghost; no :x

cxCH.png
6cZ5Rv.png

Looking good :)

- - - Updated - - -

The Karma Story

Well today was a good day, I start hunting and I come across the corpse of the player who reported me yesterday.
I immediately check his loot and what do I find but a pair of Boots of Haste, Beetle necklace and 1 Giant Shimmering Pearl.

Almost instantly after I have taken the good loot that was worth any value I see his main character coming back to retrieve his loot (a level 236 EK),
he asks for his loot back in which I replied with 'no' as any other sane person would, he obviously got a little teary eyed and started to lure around 8 water
elementals to my position, in which I killed all of them and earnt my level, after killing them I used my fishing rod on their corpses and received 5 more giant shimmering pearls (3,000 gold each).

Ee7pg8.png

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously CipSoft, fuck you. Of course this happens when I'm about 5% off of my next level...
hCjEuR.png

Last edited:
If anyone is still playing here, shoot me a private message. ;)

Last edited:
Peroxide, I really think you should bot. Lemme share with you my botting expereince.

At the very start, I bought bot + premium for about $14
I kept botting with month about 5 moneymakers and my main account (It had my mage + my pacc maker). When the month was over, I had enough gold to pay for xeno & premium with gold and also having some gold for my characters.
As time goes on, my makers got higher level and starting getting more gold (especially at coryms) even my mage started profitting at necros.
Now, I have about 8kk and a 4 levels 80-100 knights. I did that in about 3 months without starting with good scripts or having much expereince in Tibia overall.

Peroxide, I really think you should bot. Lemme share with you my botting expereince.

At the very start, I bought bot + premium for about $14
I kept botting with month about 5 moneymakers and my main account (It had my mage + my pacc maker). When the month was over, I had enough gold to pay for xeno & premium with gold and also having some gold for my characters.
As time goes on, my makers got higher level and starting getting more gold (especially at coryms) even my mage started profitting at necros.
Now, I have about 8kk and a 4 levels 80-100 knights. I did that in about 3 months without starting with good scripts or having much expereince in Tibia overall.
I don't think you know how much I hate botters.

I agree with Peroxide. Start manual and get a character a nice level. Hunt and make some money and don't die a noob death with the exception of few kick deaths here and there. Start a team for warzones and get more money and do fun hunts with players and log off when you get bored.

Back