• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Hooster to a new server

foxswal1337

Reaction score
bild 1.jpgbild2.jpg
small pic :(

Hello im a boy named Marcus and im 18 years old and lives in sweden in a city named orebro.
i have a server tibia 8.6 that i mapped myself and doing the npc and mapping all spawns.
the map is a evolution but i mapped a lot myself,

Im not a new in the tibia world , I started play tibia in the 7.6 real patch then played too 8.0 then i started to make tibia servers for 7.6
i started with real tibia again in 8.6 and loved it, and now i making 8.6 servers =).

The custom npc now is:
Brago (item buyer that buy loot from you,)
Rune_seller (Sells runes and Wands/rods you can also sell rods too him)
Addons seller (Selling addon 1 and 2)

I mod the mana potion so its like manarunes

Mana potion gives: 700-900 mana (its for everyone)
Strong mana potion: 1500-1900 (Its for 200+)
Great mana potion: 3000-400 (its for 300+)

Right now i trying to fix the health potion as well
but not done yet with it.

Custom spells:
Spiritbomb (A big aoe that looks like Exevo vis but its death so like every monster take dmg from it. Its lvl 300+ )

Custom Monsters:
Training Monk
Going to make some but if you want a monster post a comment below and maybe it comes true.

Going to upload a pic on the map so you can see how it looks.

I looking for a Hoster right now and when we get a hoster i going to search for a Mapper that will map the spawns and the area.

I cant host because my parents is splited and my computer moves around them and change ip, and my dad disconects my internet 11pm becuase he thinks we sits up the all night.

So i need a hoster that can host my server around 24/7 and allowed me to watch the database and the files in the server ,

What you get out of it?

You get a Owner account on the server with the name GOD "your name" and also the password to the database.

You will also split 50/50 Month if we make a Donation and Donation gear.
my phone number can you get if you pm on otland.
my email is: [email protected]
Foxswal @skype
foxswal1337@steam

Paste a comment below if you have idea on spells and names on the spells and npc that i going to make.

Much thanks from
Makkie1337

Last edited:
write some info instead:) alot more people will be intrested:p

Back