• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoping someone can help me! Making a simple server for lan

notFeared

Reaction score
Hi there!

My friends and I are having a 3 day lan in two weeks and none of them have ever played tibia. So my plan is to make an older style OT, simple war server. My problem is Im really having a difficult time finding an appropiate distro.

I actually started by using a 7,6 yurots server, which i am familiar with (I ran one for a short time very long ago) I made a very simple map as well as some accounts, but each time I went to run the server it would fail to load my customized map. Im using the latest edition of RME.

So I figured maybe yurots was just a little to basic or something.

I was really hoping to find someones server from the archived files, but EVERY enticing SIMPLE war server had broken links. Thats to be expected I suppose, the posts were from 2012~.

So I come to the community and I ask of you!
Can you guys share your servers with me? or atleast get me started here? I was hoping on a 7.6 server But its getting to the point where Id take anything inbetween as well.

Thank you,
notFeared

PS

Ive noticed there are so many people complaining about how there are basically no servers that are 7.6~ timeframe. Yet there are very little support for these servers!

Back