• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Horroroller's Mapping

Lvitz

memoris.me
Reaction score
Hello,

Mariusz here, better known as Horroroller in ZezeniaOnline Project. Since 2 years I am responsible for most maps, quests. Zezenia Mapper is really good, but mapping is slightly difficult - our gfx database is not so big. However, it is enough to create some nice locations. Below some examples!

As experienced mapper I'm still looking for new challenges. Maybe someone looking for mapper like me.

8dYP8Ou.png

Asmodeus' Tower

ClaHrLY.png

Culthan Ruins

z9bgA4Z.png

Dallir

rEfb43d.png

Lince Ghost Spawn

sfF1r0i.png

Secret Portal somewhere near Eidos

Last edited:
Tbh, I dont want to be rude, but they looks like shit.

Too many squares.

My sprites(cipsofts) have more than two colors XD
So it's still better :/
He's the mapper, he's using what he's got. You gotta at least credit the effort on all those custom sprites.
But i have to agree that it wouldn't hurt to put couple of new sprites here. Like some borders maybe.

@Lvitz
I like the swamp one and the prison.
I would use the Ruins' walls on those ships to make them more broken, since they're ghost-ships apparentely. And maybe crash them on some mountain.
Last picture is weird tho.

The maps themselves don't look too bad, but I can't really get behind them very much because of the sprites. That art style looks super dated.

If there is any ZezeniaOnline fan, tomorrow, between 15 and 18 UTC, we will launch first opened mapping session. Watch us at Twitch.

Have fun!
Your Zezenia Online Staff

The streams is moved forward to sunday. Mapping session should contain new sprites made by me.
We need to make sure everything is ready and working properly :)
Cheers !

Back