• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Host Question

jlskelin

Reaction score
hello i want to host my own ot but i need a little more information.Is it possible that i can host a server with:
-20mbits download speed
-2mbits upload speed
- 16gb ram
-processor -amdfx(tm)6300 six core processor 3.50 ghz

hello i want to host my own ot but i need a little more information.Is it possible that i can host a server with:
-20mbits download speed
-2mbits upload speed
- 16gb ram
-processor -amdfx(tm)6300 six core processor 3.50 ghz
Yeah, you probably can but its better to buy hosting service :)

Thats great thx for the respone well i know but i dont have the money haha i want to try with my computer and see how it goes
Yeah its smart to try first trial with pc few days if its going well than keep it , if not you probably should buy hosting

WHat is ddos what doni need to protect
Yeah its smart to try first trial with pc few days if its going well than keep it , if not you probably should buy hosting
yeah ill tey it with my conputer i was not sure my internet is good enough now i know thank you

i have one more question if you guys can help me so i use no ip then every 24h something happens. You can access you account but not in the world but all the ports are open why ?

Last edited by a moderator:
WHat is ddos what doni need to protect

yeah ill tey it with my conputer i was not sure my internet is good enough now i know thank you

i have one more question if you guys can help me so i use no ip then every 24h something happens. You can access you account but not in the world but all the ports are open why ?
If you want send me private message here So may I can help u a bit :)

Back