• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster host service

@elkingahmed

bro i need someone that could buy me a host someting like 4 gb ram 500 hard disk to host a server in which i been working or almost a year and a half
to remove all the bugs, its 7.72 with 7.4 graphics and some 8.x features like few spells and systems as like how they works or bless system works some 8.x quests like poi and demon oak with real 8.x monsters ..., antibot and tibianic client, also custom content as monsters(custom graphics not from tibia), items (custom graphics not from tibia), spells(custom graphics spells not from tibia),outfits(more than 45 outfits(not from tibia), excluding the premium and normal ones), quests, ctf event etc etc
as i said i been working on this by years im pretty sure that it have 0 bugs nows
i wont use your already bought host because i dont want to share my files, but if it it succesful return you the initial $$ tor the host and maybe who knows
we could be business partners
PM ME if you can do something or if you want to see the server and hows its works etc
videos

pictures
rUxXMz1.png

N4gFHPW.jpg

(here are not the wholes outits or items added into the game)
bAV4k8J.png

nO8tSyJ.png

JSLjBPb.png

a website that i took from here and that i edited with phososhop
oa1IzxX.png

regards

Last edited:
Back