• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Host

Any recomendatios of pages for hosting my server in US?
There is ovh its closest vps is in canada tho, someone told me about impactvps their vps is in Seattle.

OVH - starting price $4.47 per month or $3.35 per month if you pay the whole year. They have pretty good customer service, they get back to you same day.
VPS SSD: The most affordable high performance VPS - OVH

IMPACTVPS - starting price is $12 per month or $132 for the whole year and then it scales depending on what you need.
VPS | Impact Vps

Difference I can visually see between the two is ovh requires you to setup your dns through the control panel and impact allows you to setup your dns during purchase I am sure you can change it in impact's control panel but since i do not use this service i do not know for sure.

I would personally start out with ovh because its cheap and you most likely aren't sure what type of system you'll need for your project until you actually get the project running.

OVH - starting price $4.47 per month or $3.35 per month if you pay the whole year. They have pretty good customer service, they get back to you same day.
VPS SSD: The most affordable high performance VPS - OVH

can i host a whole server on this? (website mysql database and server (tfs.exe) ). :D
I don't think they offer windows server i am not sure but yes you can setup the entire server website and all. Its better to run the server on linux because it costs less and your server will use less resources because its command line rather than an interface, to upload & download files you can use filezilla.

Inicio | Skydrive Studios C.A - 5$ per RAM and you get your vps the same day :)
Thats too much money and also the site is not in English and probably a re-hoster service. These other companies are also same day service.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats too much money and also the site is not in English and probably a re-hoster service. These other companies are also same day service.
Services like don daniello asks about 10$ per ram, i don't think that it should be expensive and they are cloudfare partners

Inicio | Skydrive Studios C.A - 5$ per RAM and you get your vps the same day :)
Super expensive. You can get 8 GB RAM 4 vCores for 20 EUR yet at your website its 40 USD for 8 GB RAM and only 2 vCores, and they only offer 100mbit bandwith, not even sure if the disk space is SSD.

Here is a good offer:

iYbHDpu.png

Super expensive. You can get 8 GB RAM 4 vCores for 20 EUR yet at your website its 40 USD for 8 GB RAM and only 2 vCores, and they only offer 100mbit bandwith, not even sure if the disk space is SSD.

Here is a good offer:

iYbHDpu.png
Now that looks sweet!

Here is a good offer:

iYbHDpu.png
I seen a review on this company and they don't have a very good reputation so although the price and specs look good at this time I don't think its a good investment even for one month (for me anyway). But thanks for the recommendation.

Last edited by a moderator:
I seen a review on this company and they don't have a very good reputation so although the price and specs look good at this time I don't think its a good investment even for one month (for me anyway). But thanks for the recommendation.
I never had a problem with them, I have been using scaleway for several months in a row, sadly its only for europe

Usually cloud vps are not affected by hardware failures (since they are in the 'cloud'), very easy to scale, they use a SAN. SSD VPS I guess its just a normal vps with a ssd disk

Back